We take so much in life for granted.
For the past couple of days, I (Abby) have had a pretty bad cold. My head was stuffed up and I had a bad sore throat, making it painful and difficult to swallow, talk or breathe. Because of this, I’ve had very little sleep the past couple of nights.
This morning I woke up weak and tired, but healthy again! It was just a forty-eight hour cold, but I feel as much peace and relief this morning as if I’d just recovered from pneumonia! Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we lived every day with so much respect for the simple, everyday things in life, like eating, sleeping and breathing?
You don’t know what you have until you lose it, then get it back again!
Praise God that we can take these things for granted!

3 comments:
My Dear Abigail. I am so glad to have your note and to know you are better. What sage advice for one still so young. I love you my dear beautiful Granddaughter.
GRANDMOTHER
I love you too, Grandmother!
Yo... ug, I was sick yesterday with a sore throat virus... I feel better today, but I can still kinda feel the pain in my throat. I'm glad you're better! Hopefully we'll be able to get together early this coming week. I don't have swimming until Wednesday. So maybe Monday or Tuesday?
Post a Comment