Saturday, February 10, 2007

What's up around here

Well (do I always start my posts with "well"?), I feel like I should update this thing. There's not much to talk about. This is the first post on our blog done with Windows Vista. Really not much else to say. We're running on routine. Tonight we'll watch the last football game this season (sigh), the Pro Bowl.The way our football season ended was in defeat, as some people (that means you, Gibsons!) keep reminding us. Only about 200 more days until the 2007 NFL season starts! Until then we have our football video-game to play. We also have the Bulls. As I said in the previous post, they are playing well and we enjoy watching them. The way I write these posts makes it seem as if our entire life runs on sports! Not really. We enjoy sports a lot, but its not as bad as it sounds.
I'll post again when something interesting happens...

No comments: