Thursday, February 01, 2007

Post

Wow!! It's really been forever since we posted! I don't know why we haven't. Anyway, not much has been going on here, but things start up again tomorrow. Tomorrow is Abigail's birthday! I'll try to get pictures up here on Saturday because everyone knows I won't have time to do much Sunday! The Super Bowl pre-game show starts at 11:00 am central (the game starts at 5:30 I think). You can be sure we will see all of it!

Last Saturday, I (Jesse) had a piano competition. I had to play 15-20 minutes of memorized music (I played a Bach Prelude and Fugue, a Beethoven Sonata, a Creston Prelude, and a Chopin Polonaise). It was a big contest with students from all over the state. I was not one of the winners but I was able to play pretty well.

Anyway, I'll try to be more faithful in posting in the future...

No comments: