Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Oh Well...
As I'm sure everyone knows, the Bears lost. I don't really know what we would have done if they actually had won the Super Bowl - that's kind of hard for a Chicago fan even to imagine. But hey, you just wait until next year!! While we wait (as we have for 21 years), the Chicago Bulls are playing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Go Colts! - The Gibsons in INDIANA
I really should remove that comment! We don't want that sort of language on our blog!
Jesse
Well, it was a sad day here down in Houston, but we had a LOT of fun along the way this year. And...as friends told us as they were heading out the door post-game, "There's always next year!" Being experienced Cubs fans, we know THAT routine quite well.
The Kellys in TX
We can get you some good deals on matching T-shirts, just let us know your sizes.
Post a Comment