Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh No!!!

It’s been a tough week in the Kawell household. Our beloved X-Box 360 game console suffered a major injury last Monday and, despite many frantic and heroic efforts, finally gave out. Sadly, we packed it in its box and sent it off to Microsoft, who promised to have it fixed in under a month. It seems a hard fate for a machine only a year old to have to undergo such extensive repairs. Thankfully, the rest of the family is bearing this load very well, and we find ourselves turning to simpler entertainment on the sad Monday and Friday afternoons when we used to play with our dear X-Box. I’ll be sure to inform you all, dear family and friends, when our X-Box returns to sit proudly in its happy home by the television downstairs.

 

Get well soon, X-Box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Was it the RROD???? I got that once. So sad. I got it back in a week, so maybe you'll have the same luck! I'm so sorry!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your condolences. No, it wasn't RROD, but I'm not sure exactly what happened. We think something might have gone wrong when Jesse and I watched recorded TV the night before. And Microsoft sent us an email saying that it will be back sooner than they thought! Life will go on!

Happy Birthday!