Last Saturday, we went ice skating as a final celebration of my (Abby's) birthday!
Photos courtesy of Daddy!
Isn't this a great picture of Jack?
Nathan caught on quickly.
The Kawell Klub!
Here is another cool picture. Sam looks like he's imitating Christopher!
A photo finish!

5 comments:
I haven't been skating in forever, but always enjoyed it when we did go! Looks like you all had a great time. But, whoa! Sam's added a little height since I saw him last... :-)
Jessica
I know it! He discovered lately that he's taller than I am and he's been having a lot of fun with that! But I imagine that if you want to skate, you can just head for the nearest pond! We have to go to an inside rink.
Abby
Yeah, there are plenty of places to skate around here - even in the middle of the road... It's actually a few degrees below zero right now! :-)
Jessica
Woah! That temperature would probably kill half the Alabamians right now! We've been enjoying some sixty degrees temps lately, but not today. Oh and good luck on skating in the middle of the road!
Abby
Post a Comment