I promised in the last post that Abigail would post pictures of Easter (which was about a month ago I believe) and I asked her to do so recently, but it hasn't happened yet. It will happen soon.
That is not what this post is about, however. This is a selfish post for me (Jesse) to brag. I just had to share this. The NBA playoffs are going on right now (Our Chicago Bulls swept the Miami Heat and play Detroit in the next round!), and one of the first round series was the #1 seeded Dallas Mavericks against the #8 seeded Golden State Warriors. Everyone who knew anything about the NBA would say the Mavericks would easily sweep the Warriors in 4 games. However, I said if Golden State can just win one game - the first one - it all goes to them. Last night the Golden State Warriors finished off the Mavericks in 6 after winning game 1 last week. If anyone is a Warriors fan: thank me. Oh, and I also will take cash offers to pick Golden State in round 2. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment