Monday, April 23, 2007

Update

How about that for a boring post title. It's been a while since there's been a post posted, so here you are... We have had quite a busy month and yet May is looking to make it pale in comparison. Sam and I (Jesse) had a piano competition two Saturdays ago (14th). It was the divisional round of AMTA (Alabama Music Teachers Association). The goal is to get a high enough score to advance to the state level. In the competition, we play three pieces, memorized, and assorted piano theory (scales, cords, etc...). Both Sam and I passed and will play our pieces at the state level in mid-May to try and become winners!!

Also, a big deal for our family, is that the Chicago Bulls are in the NBA playoffs. Right now they have a 1-0 series lead over Miami in the best-of-7 first round! Be sure to tune in tomorrow night to see Game 2!

Well, there is plenty more to say, and plenty more coming but I'm out of time right now. Abigail will post more later along with the long awaited Easter pics!!

No comments: