Friday, May 25, 2007
Desperate Update
How did we get so backed up on the blog? May is such a busy month that we have had no time to do anything here. I know we have made promises of lots of pictures and posts, but we just haven't had time to do any of them. I can't remember all of what we were going to post and even if I could the post would be so long everyone would fall asleep before they finished reading it. Instead, I'll just pick up as if none of those things happened and I'll post pictures and an update of J&N's b-day in just a minute. If there is something that you would like to see a post or a picture of than you can post a comment asking for it and we'll be sure to do a quick post or picture as soon as possible. Here is how you post a comment: At the bottom of this post -- not the blog, this post -- is a button that says '0 comments' (it might not say '0', it could say any number). If you click on that button it will take you to a page that lists all the comments made on this post. On the left of that screen is a blank space were you can type your comment (please be sure to tell who you are). Once you type the comment than you can push the orange button that says 'Publish Your Comment' below the comment you typed. There is also a section called 'Choose an Identity', but as long as you tell who you are in the comment you don't need to worry about that. Once you have pressed the orange button your comment has been posted! You can do this on any post on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment