Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Transition

Just in case you were starting to wonder, the Kawell family is still alive. The Kawell family blog, however, has been somewhat comatose for the past few months. The reason is that I (Abby) the main blogger of the household, have been having an incredibly busy summer. I am still working at Publix three or four days a week and on my off days I am babysitting (or, as I call it, part-time nannying) for a family I met through work. The good news is that I am thoroughly enjoying myself and making lots of money for college next year. The bad news is that I have had to cut many other things out of my schedule, including, as educated readers may have gathered, this blog.

Unfortunately, my life will not be slowing down anytime soon, what with my Senior year coming up this fall and (gasp) college next year, so I’m going to be handing the reins over to the twins! I don’t know how smooth the transition will be, it may still be a while before we get regular postings again, but we will be working on it!

No comments: