Here, on Windows Live, I've posted virtually all of the pictures I took in Roma (1233 pictures uploaded) in full quality. Some features you'll like to know about...
- You can go to the pictures by clicking on one in the list. Once you have clicked on the next picture (in the upper right) you can use the left and right arrow keys to scroll through the pictures.
- There is a "Slide Show" button at the top of the page that is very nice for scrolling through all of them.
- You can download any of the pictures by clicking the "Download" button at the top.
- All the pictures are uploaded in their original 10 megapixel size, so you can click on the picture again to view in super-size.
Every picture has a caption which tells the location of where the picture was taken (usually nothing more than that). I have posted a comment on each picture that represents the start of a new day.
In order for you to comment on the picture, you will have to get a Windows Live account (which I strongly suggest. It has a lot of cool stuff). Be sure to friend me when you get your account!
Hope you enjoy!
Grace and peace to you...
http://cid-7884bc0629443c9

No comments:
Post a Comment