Sunday, February 08, 2009

Seventy degrees!

…And it’s not even the middle of February! These past couple days have been absolutely beautiful!SDC10611
Click on the picture to enlarge! Whadda ya think? Will he be the next Tom Brady?

SDC10612

I think I spy holding on Nathan. But I don’t spy Nathan…

SDC10624

He sure is a tough little guy!SDC10671

Basketball is also a perennial event.

SDC10651 

SDC10658

SDC10667

Free throw! Penalties fly fast on this court! I love the expression on Sam’s face!

SDC10678 

SDC10681

Look! Basketballs are raining from the sky!

SDC10683

Photos courtesy of Christopher and Nathan

SDC10715

Hairy was over for a week-long visit!

SDC10881

And Indiana Jones is now the hottest accessory in LegoLand! After having received the Lego Indiana Jones video game for Christmas, the boys started buying sets and recreating their favorite scenes, along with many original ones! You’ll want to enlarge these pictures too!

SDC10890

Although the boys are using many pieces and characters from the official sets, they are also supplementing from their own Lego stashes and creating mega worlds for Indy!

SDC10911 

SDC10919

The ironic thing is that, except for Sam (who saw the first one), none of the boys have even seen the movies!

SDC10924 

Mama and I (Abby) have been taking advantage of the warm weather to work outside in the dormant gardens!

SDC10940

SDC10950

Christopher has become quite a photographer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like fun...the warmer weather up here has me itching for some out door activities. I'll have to put up my basketball hoop one of these days.