Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jesse News

Since Jesse isn't home to update the blog, his sister will do her best to update ya'll on his life!

He's been doing so well in school: he hasn't made under a 95 yet! He's loving Samford and has made lots of friends in the honors program. He comes home near midnight every night so we usually don't see him on weekdays except in the early morning. He's loving his classes and teachers and gets all his classes done in the morning and homework finished in the afternoon so he can hang out with his friends at night. The Fellows, as Samford's honor students are called, have their own 'lounge'! It's really just a classroom they can use when it's not being used for classes, but they get the room to themselves at night, watching movies and playing cards. 

He's joined a casual choir with several of his friends and we'll be going their concert next week, so we'll be sure to update with pictures. We've heard them sing once before and as soon as I can figure out how to get pictures from Daddy's phone to this blog I'll put them up!

Hope I've answered some questions for ya'll, if you have any questions feel free to comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, man! I miss seeing ALL of you guys so much! I'm glad Jesse's enjoying himself. Tell him I said hi, OK? Oh, and tell him we're putting off most of the movie until Spring... Yup. We'll take a break... how does that sound?

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Ash! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too! Maybe we can get together soon! Hopefully next week. We need to finish our "project". :)

Anonymous said...

Did I miss the photos of the choir?

Kawell Writer said...

Hey Aunt Sarah,
Yes, I'm afraid that I promised that a little too early. We forgot the camera that night! I'm so sorry that we didn't get pictures, but I'll be sure to put more up after his next choir!
Abby