Saturday, November 29, 2008

Iron Bowl Saturday

Some of you may have seen the score of the Iron bowl today. Sigh. Some of you may have even watched the game. Sigh. Not that we care that Alabama whipped Auburn thirty-six to nothing! Not that we care that that makes the Sabanites 12-0! Go Gators.

 

 

P.S. Some of you may not understand this post. Probably only the folks from Alabama will understand that the Iron Bowl is the Alabama-Auburn rivalry game, and that the Sabanites are the Alabama players (Nick Saban is the team’s head coach). And that Alabama is now set to play the Florida Gators in the SEC championship game. Most of you, however, will understand that I, at least, am an Auburn fan. Sigh.

Go Gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Poor Auburn... I was born and raised an Alabama fan.... but still. WAR EAGLE!! booo hooo.

I'm going to pull for Alabama in the SEC Championship, though.

BTW!! I saw my Aunt and Uncle on TV last night after the game!!! It was so awesome!!