Before I go into Christmas stuff, I just want to tell everyone that Mama is doing great after her minor surgery to remove bone spurs in her shoulder. If you didn't know about this, it's because it was a minor thing.
Well, yesterday we had church and, of course, sing plenty of Christmas songs. As a family we are learning great 4 part harmony: Abigail sings soprano, Mama sings alto, Sam is learning tenor, and I (Jesse) sing bass. It is beautiful to hear, and especially fun with all the wonderful Christmas songs.
I must mention that yesterday (Sunday) the Chicago Bears clinched the division title and will be going to the playoffs!! Go Bears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is from Aunt Sandra, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your comments and countdowns. I could not open the pictures. I'm still looking forward to your annual letter and picture.
Thanks!!
I'm so sorry you can't see the pictures Aunt Sandra!!! :(
I'm glad you enjoy it anyway.
Jesse
Post a Comment