Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Countdown to Christmas: Day 13

Finally, I found the camera and took some Christmas pictures around the house. Here are a few.
This is the fireplace, which, when I took the picture, had a roaring fire inside it which I carefully prepared, but, of course the fire doesn't show up in the picture.
This is one of our Nativity scenes. The three black and gold figures crawling up the the manger are clay figures of Frisky, Minnie May and Jiggs; our three dogs. It has become a family joke to have Frisky (who loves to cuddle) crawl closer to the Baby every day!
This is our advent wreath. Three of the candles have now been lighted! For some reason the wreath was on the banister when I found it for the picture.
Mama had this wonderful idea a few years ago to wrap up all the main picture frames in the living room. A lot of work, but aren't they beautiful?
Happy thirteen days 'till Christmas!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Abigail,

Thank you for being so faithful in your Christmas countdown. We really look forward to seeing more of your family's Christmas celebration through your photos. May your holiday season be blessed!

The Kellys in TX