Thursday, October 19, 2006

What we've been doing

The reason for the large break in the posts over the past few days has been that the two lead bloggers in our family (Abigail and I [Jesse]) have been doing hurricane relief work down at the gulf coast. Our dad was leading a group of Samford students down there and we, as well as Sam, went with them. It was a great success but I don't have time right now to go into great detail, so I will devote a later post to the trip once I have pictures to post as well.

Of course I must talk about The Game (yes, it should be capitalized!). Da Bears play the Arizona Cardinals on Monday Night Football, and for those of you didn't see it...well, I'm sorry! The Bears played awful for three quarters and were down 23-3 at the end of the third. However, they managed to win 24-23 without their offence scoring (2 fumble returns and a punt return). It was one of the most miraculous comebacks ever! (Find highlights of the game here or here) The Bears are the only 6-0 team in the NFL right now.

In other news I took the PSAT/NMSQT test yesterday. I don't know my score yet, but I feel comfortable with how I did. Also, Jack and Chris' birthday is Saturday.

That's all right now. I'll post more about the trip soon...

No comments: