I (Jesse) see that there is another long gap from the last post. Our frequent readers are probably used to that. (Sorry!). Well, here is an update. The weather has been a little angry at us. We had no noticeable rain for the entire later 2/3 of July, but now that rain has started to come through here over the past few weeks, it has become unbearably humid. I guess we just can't be happy. It is a great blessing to have a big pool through these hot Alabama summers. We haven't been doing anything big for the past few weeks. Too hot. As you saw in earlier posts, Tex the dog was here. His owners got home safely from their trip to Rome, and now he's back with them. Earlier this week I bought a Lego robot kit (Mindstorms NXT) and I've been working with it a lot. I will post pictures when I build a really nice robot. Some of you may know that I already had a robot kit (RIS 2.0), so now I can build some big robots with both kits.
I've really run out of stuff to say. We have been having a quiet summer. I sign off now. Hope everyone is having a good summer.
P.S.: For those more interested in our weather, you can click on the "Our Weather" sticker to the right, or scroll to the bottom of the page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment