Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Broken Bone
The day at the lake (below) was fun, but it ended on a sad note: as we got ready to leave, the boys started a game of basketball. Jack tried to jump for the ball, but tripped and fell, fracturing the growth plate area of his arm. This is at the end of the bone near his elbow! At first, we didn't know that it was broken because his arm was completely mobile, but Sunday it got steadily worse and Monday he went for x-rays and got a cast. The doctors don't think he needs surgery, but he'll be going back in a few days so that they can be sure. The cast will stay on for three to six weeks! He is the first of the kids to have a broken bone. (Is that an accomplishment?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hola Kawells! My mom gave me your blog address. I love the pictures. Becky, when I was a kid I always thought you were so pretty. I' so glad to see that you are. You're kids look fantastic. I think you have to be a member of MySpace to see my pitures, but you can check it out if you want. actually I have two...
www.myspace.com/jessiedee1
www.spaces.msn.com/members/joeandjessiewedding
Post a Comment