Kim, it's not that complicated, really. Lowe's has pamphlets that explain everything and almost all the equipment you need. We have a place here that specializes in aquatic gardens, but the Web is full of info. All you really need is some teenaged boys and you're in business. I don't know about you, but my body doesn't dig and haul and carry like it used to!
Thanks for checking in to the blog. I check in to see what is going on with us!
2 comments:
I love your pond, Becky. I wish you were closer, so you could walk me thru the steps here!
~Kim
Kim, it's not that complicated, really. Lowe's has pamphlets that
explain everything and almost all the equipment you need. We have a
place here that specializes in aquatic gardens, but the Web is full of
info. All you really need is some teenaged boys and you're in business.
I don't know about you, but my body doesn't dig and haul and carry like
it used to!
Thanks for checking in to the blog. I check in to see what is going on
with us!
Becky
Post a Comment