Monday, February 20, 2006

Winter Olympics

Olympics come but once every two years and we have been staying up late almost every night enjoying them. We always love the Olympics, and it becomes almost a 2-week holiday when they come around. We cheer as if we are there. U-S-A, U-S-A!! We have a lot of fun! Hope everyone else is having a good week too.


(P.S.: Here is the million dollar question: Are the Olympics being held in Torino or Turin, Italy? NBC says Torino, but others say Turin. We would love an answer.)

2 comments:

The Clerk said...

And how many Italian words/names do you know that don't end with an "o" or an "i"??? Turin? I don't think so!

Jessica

Kawell Writer said...

Well, every map that I've seen calls it, "Turin". I see your point though! I just don't know why NBC says, "Torino" when the atlas doesn't. Hmmmm...