Sunday, January 15, 2006
The Big Day
Well, today may be the biggest day of the year. No, it's not a birthday or an anniversary or even a holiday. It's the day that the Chicago Bears play the Carolina Panthers in the NFL playoffs! If, for some sad reason, you can't watch the game and cheer with us; then, please, say a quiet, "Go Bears," and help our healthy cause for a Bears victory. Thank you for your kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Bummer.
Well? Who won?
That was me, Joy Duval, asking who won, being silly. My team (the Colts) lost. Great blog. Enjoyed seeing all the photos and keeping up with the Kawell.
Hi Aunt Joy! We saw your game and it was about as close as our Bears game. The only differences were that we were never down by 14 points (good), but we didn't almost make a miracle of a come back (bad). Oh well.....next year...
I read a quote recently made by some sports star -- I forget who -- it went like this "Whoever said it's not a matter of whether you win or loose but how you play the game, obviously never played competitive sports."
So I must have played sports because I'm a sore looser? I'm such a sore looser, I said I wouldn't watch the super bowl but I'm sure I will. Maybe I'm a sore looser who bounces back. Go Bears!! Next year in Chicago!! Be there!!
Post a Comment