Saturday, September 06, 2008

Time for an update!

I haven't gone through photos recently, so I'll just tell y'all what's been happening.

Jesse is pretty well settled into Samford and the rest of us are still getting used to his being gone. Although he is not living in a dorm, he isn't technically living at home either. He comes in late at night and leaves early in the morning, so during the week we hardly see him at all. He's enjoying classes and has made several new friends, as well as connecting with other freshmen that he knows from off campus.

The rest of us have started school as well, Sam, a freshman, and I, a junior,  are really plunging into Spanish and Physics this year. We have this great Spanish program with workbooks, quizzes, CDs, even games in Spanish, so I'm excited about that. Nathan, in 3th grade, will be doing a lot of reading this year, and of course the twins, in 7th grade, are really getting into math.

Piano lessons have started again and we've been haunting a nearby park, biking, running and playing football.

I'll update again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess you caught me Ab. You're a senior and I'm a freshman...(I wonder how much I can get from that joke before it is dead and mutilated)

Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah Jess. But it turns out that I am actually just a lowly Junior. Oh wait, that's still better than a Freshman! Ha! See you in two years!!