Saturday, March 17, 2007

Daddy's birthday! (party)

OK, it's not really Daddy's birthday today, but it's the day he chose to celebrate it! We're just having a family party here at home, with Daddy's favorite meal: Grilled chicken with white sauce, butter beans, potato salad, baked beans and garlic bread with banana pudding, apple pie and ice cream for dessert!
Hopefully, we'll also be able to get started today on our Spring Break project: re-sodding the lawn. No, it won't be the first time we have done it, but hopefully this time will be more permanent! With six kids and two dogs tramping over the back lawn and football games going on in the front lawn, grass has to be pretty tough to live at our house! We'll try to get some pictures up of the whole proceeding!

2 comments:

Josh and Abbey said...

I will look for pictures, because I know how projects can go. We will be turning the county room and part of the garage into an apartment over the summer. I'm sure Jessica will post updates as it moves along.

Anonymous said...

I'm just now looking at your site. For some reason I have great difficulty in bringing it up but success today. I truly enjoyed the pictures of the sodding and the other pictures of the botanical garden. You did a great job, Jessie. I love you all very much.
gin