Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Promise of things to come

We have such patient readers. No hate mail yet. Pictures are coming, I promise. Christmas is definitely here and we have been in a rush, thus the posts have been few (if not gone altogether). We have plenty of pictures of Thanksgiving and the cutting of the Christmas tree, but I haven't been through them yet. I will get them up before the week is through.

Here's a few notes on what's been going on around here, just to tide you over until the pictures come:
We had Thanksgiving at Grandmother Calk's home. There was a lot of food and we ate plenty of it. The next day we traditionally get the Christmas tree, and we did just that. It is currently sitting upstairs and you will see it (by the end of the week I promised). The house is now completely decorated for our Lord's birthday and we are all excited.

That's all for now, until the pictures...

PS: This is to Uncle Len and Auntie Ma'am: We realize that your New England Patriots beat our Chicago Bears, but we still think we could have won that game at any time. We want a rematch. How about on February 4, 2007 (Super Bowl)?

No comments: